Service to apply for a visa to Vietnam for foreigners
Visa is a document issued by a competent authority of Vietnam, allowing a foreigner to enter Vietnam.
Due to the influence of Covid-19 translation, foreigners wishing to enter Vietnam will have to follow the following procedures:
- Obtain the written approval from the competent authorities:
- Dispatch of approval from the Department of Health;
- Dispatch of approval from the Department of Labor;
- Letter of approval from the People’s Committee.
- Apply for a visa at the Immigration Department;
- Physical examination and Covid-19 assay in the country of departure;
- Go to Vietnam border gate, paste visa and move to a pre-selected isolation area;
- Isolate for 14 days;
- Officially entered Vietnam.
The entire process of implementing the above procedures will take about 20 days.
Documents and papers to provide:
- The business license of the guarantor inviting foreigners to enter Vietnam (if any);
- A photocopy or scanned copy or a photocopy of the foreigner’s passport;
- Detailed information about the expected schedule to stay and work in Vietnam of foreigners (if any).
Lighthouse Law work:
- Consult to prepare documents, documents;
- Drafting records to perform necessary procedures;
- Representing customers to carry out procedures with the competent authorities;
- Counseling and guiding clients to perform necessary tasks (Covid-19 test, removal, isolation, …).
Any questions, exchange and / or use the service please contact email:
You are welcome!